Header Ads

Header ADS

2nd Capture The Flag CTF Challenge Solution- 2016

Hi,
My Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/shaifullah01
site: https://www.miros.gov.my
My sub-domain: sqlibasic.webs.com

I am Black_EyE from Bangladesh.
#** This Video Only for Education Purpose.**#

Hi,
I am Black_EyE
from
Bangladesh.
Today I Wanna Show you how to my 2nd CTF Solution

First Take my Salam
Hope all are well.

Today I wanna show you to my 2nd CTf- Capture The Flag Solution- 2016

Let's Go.

Welcome To My LAB

I am The Bl4Ck_EyE

Uv Oebgure lbhe Uvag'f va Ivrj Fbhepr :i :Q = Hi Brother your Hint's in View Source :v :D

Url Yrrg, V xabj h, jul h svaq uvag.
Un un un !!!! Hfr Oenva Oebgure :Q :*
------------------------------------
Hey Leet, I know u, why u find hint.
Ha ha ha !!!! Use Brain Brother :D :*

Bl4Ck.php
Yeahoo. I got Hint's
Let's follow with hints :D


Hey Brother. you know SQLi ???

Let's Do SQL


Wow Leet's
Try your best brother
I am here



Hey I am Not a Hypnotiser
Do u Know Hypnosis




Ha Ha Ha !!!




Power of Knowledge


Uv Oebgure lbhe Uvag'f va Ivrj Fbhepr :i :Q = Hi Brother your Hint's in View Source :v :D
again view source :D


/Sql/


I want to Fuck My Fucking Brain

Hey Leets Take My Salam


Hi, Leet's
Try your best brother
Pray for me !!!


If any wrong
Forgive me !!!




Ha Ha Ha aha !!!
I just Kidding



Knowledge Should be free



Hi Brother your Hint's in View Source :v :D Again :v
Nothing here. He he Sorry for waste your time leet find another hints :v ;

Now we try to find again and more :D

No Hints here......... -

No Script here :v :v :v

/0x79727267737940742e637563

follow Bellow For Help:

01001000 01000101 01011000 00100000 01111100 01111100 00100000 01010010 01001111 01010100 00110001 00110011

HEX  ROT13




leetfl@g.php

Nothing Here
Find it Another Location :v :v :V

oh!!! we find flag.txt inside of image :D


1333337 WOW WTF HOW U DID THIS -_- =D wah boss

Send me your Flag Leetwa
Teach me something =D
Hope u liked it and learned something about Stenography
THANK YOU.
Bl4Ck_EyE


Thanks for Watch my videos and also subscribe my channel
Love u all
Respect all Hackers speicially Muslim Hackers
Take Care
Allah Hafez :D

Pray for me :D



**** all query I posted in videos description.
**** Please stay with me, subscribe, like & share my video if you are **** interested & get some knowledge.

My Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/shaifullah01
My Blog: http://sqli-basic.blogspot.com/

It's an Online It Section
Please Subscribe us.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.