Header Ads

Header ADS

Site Design Issue on Facebook Main Domain





Journal description

The first American academic journal to examine design history, theory, and criticism, Design Issues provokes inquiry into the cultural and intellectual issues surrounding design. Regular features include theoretical and critical articles by professional and scholarly contributors, extensive book reviews, illustrations, and a section for reader response. Special guest-edited issues concentrate on particular themes, such as artificial intelligence, product seminars, design in Asia, and design education. Scholars, students, and professionals in all the design fields are readers of each issue.

RG Journal Impact: 1.10*
*This value is calculated using ResearchGate data and is based on average citation counts from work published in this journal. The data used in the calculation may not be exhaustive.
RG Journal impact history

Hi Facebook Security Team,

Here is Shaifullah Shaon (Black_EyE), An Ethical Hacker.
a white hat cyber security researcher from Bangladesh reporting a serious
[3'rd ranking in OWASP] security vulnerability on your system.

I faced a technical security bug called "Site Design Issue on Facebook Main Domain".


Here I can Reset my pass after login to my account.
See the video Carefully.

Let's Go...
I already login to account.
Now I am going to find password reset option using mozilla privecy mood.
Here I just copy and paste into another tab.
Now Press continue to reset pass.

I hope you understand my point.


Please See my Video Poc for understand clearly. Hopefully Those are Very critical issue.
Resolve those issue as soon as possible.

Here is proof as video concept (unlisted): https://youtu.be/x0DuxAvRMSM

Thank you
Shaifullah Shaon (Black_EyE)
shaon.durjoy@gmail.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.