Header Ads

Header ADS

How to setup and run brupsuite for Windows

Hi
I am Black EyE
Today I wanna show you how to use Brupesuite in Windows using browser
Wo we needed to brupesuite.jar

Let's search :P

I already have it
Now I open to work it :P


Let's goo :D
Just follow me brother :D
lol
My internet connection is gone

Now needed to Browser Network settings again
jst follow me


Advancd = Network = Settings = put manual proxy conf.
as 127.0.0.1 port = 8080 and also click SOCKS v4
then press ok
and remove as no proxy for : localhost, 127.0.0.1

press okk
and lets try to use brupsuite :D
All are working.

Just Remember it, when your pentest is over, seriously reset the all config in network settings at
your borwser :D

Thanks for watch and subscribe me :D
Allah Hafez
and also Thanks in Advance :D


No comments

Powered by Blogger.